Applications Closed for 2023:
Thank you for an incredible year filled with overwhelming support and applications from families all across Canada. Your enthusiasm and stories have touched our hearts, and we are grateful for your trust in My First Bicycle.
We have now closed our applications for 2023. However, we invite you to visit our website again next year to apply. We look forward to continuing our mission of bringing joy and bicycles to deserving children.
Thank you for being a part of our journey, and we appreciate your understanding.
Be Prepared for Next Season:
- Child age: 5 to 16 years
- Maximum of 2 children per family
- Low-Income Cut-Off Status Required
- Only parents or guardians can apply
REQUIRED documents for Application:
- Gov't ID for guardian(s) and child(ren)
- Notice of Assessment for both guardians (if applicable) for the last 2 years (Sample)
- Current Canada child benefit (CCB) Notice for the last 2 years (Sample)
- Further documents may be requested to prove eligibility
- Applications only allowed for 2 children per family.
Atlantis Financial Corp. (“Atlantis”) is a private business in Calgary focused on investments in the financial services sector. Atlantis has generously agreed to provide a five year funding commitment to My First Bicycle.